Can I Return Online Purchases ?
Yes. We want you to be happy with your items. If for any reason you’re not, you may return items purchased online for a full refund, replacement or exchange, provided you have:
- Sent your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original Packaging
- Clothing was not washed or worn
- The original tax invoice
- Items returned must be in a saleable condition within 30 days of purchase.
Remember, you must present two documents when you return an item you’ve purchased online to a store:
- Your dispatch note: This is given to you when your order is delivered.
- Your original tax invoice: This is emailed to you when your order is being processed. You can either print it out, or show it to the cashier on your phone.
**Our delivery agents are not authorised to accept goods for return on delivery.**
We cannot accept items that have been altered or changed, unless there is a quality complaint unrelated to the alteration or change.
Clearance Sale items
These will be refunded or exchanged within 7 days of the last date of the final reduction price.
- Any item with a quality issue (including clearance sale items) can be refunded or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
- Original proof of purchase is however always required.
How Will I Be Refunded For Items Bought Online ?
Your refund will be given against the original payment card as specified on your proof of purchase (your online dispatch note serves as your proof of purchase). For example, if you paid online with a credit card, the Clothing supplier which handles your refund will process your refund to a credit card.